Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Scene One

  My name is Kendra Marie. A few years ago, I discovered that if you take 'drama' out of Kendra Marie, you get 'Kenrie'. I started calling myself that, and it stuck with a few people, hence my screen name. I love blogging, and unfortunately I haven't blogged in awhile. I decided since I haven't blogged in a few months that I wanted to just start over. I'm strange like that. Everything has to be new. =)

  To sum up my current life situation, I am a 19 year old college student living in a dorm. I am in love with a guy that makes me smile and laugh and feel adored; sadly, he lives 2,000 miles away from me. I've moved around a lot within the past few years; for this reason, I have two homes. One home is in the South, and one is in the North. My parents recently got divorced and my mom remarried a great guy.

  I don't know where I want to go from here exactly. I haven't decided on a college major yet, but I love to write. I want to incorporate writing in whatever I do. It is my dream to one day be a published author. I'm also interested in psychology, but I'm not sure if I'm interested in it as a career or if I'm simply interested in the topic yet. I think learning a little bit about psychology could definitely improve my skills as a writer at the very least. I also have entrepreneurial ambitions (coffeehouse, duh!).

  I like traveling, reading, music, knitting, baking desserts (which is somehow very different from cooking actual meals), going for walks (especially at night time), and the color purple. I like hanging out with friends of course, but that sounds a bit cliche' to say; I pretty much hate anything cliche'. I love to make friends with people who have been many places so I can live vicariously through them, seeing as I haven't been anywhere; at least not outside of the USA.

  I feel as though I have more to say, but I think I'll let you get to know more about me as I keep up this blog. I would like to post thought-provoking questions for my 'readers' to answer for their own benefit and for my enjoyment. I am too tired to think of a good one right now, so I'm going to start off with something cliche' and try not to ever be so dull again! =)

  So, here it is:

  Where do you see yourself in five years' time?

No comments:

Post a Comment